Lets help keep everyone safe!
We welcome you to our clinic!
Please read the following information carefully before attending the clinic for your appointment:
- All patients MUST wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Your mask must be kept on at all times whilst in the building including during your treatment session.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands before your treatment (we will provide the necessary means to do this)
- Keep socially distanced when you are not being treated.
If you have any questions or concerns about the requirements of patients or the measures we are taking to keep everybody safe please don't hesitate to contact us. We regularly update this page in response to changes in the current crisis.
Our Safety Measures
- Therapists wear full PPE to the required standard
- Therapists wash their hands between every patient, and at least once an hour otherwise.
- The treatment couch, and all seating are spayed with disinfectant between every patient
- All hard surfaces are sprayed with disinfectant between every patient.
- All commonly handled items (door handles, card machine, keyboards etc) are disinfected between every patient.
- All floors are mopped with disinfectant after every session
- All staff wear masks whilst in the building·
- Patient and practitioner chairs have been placed as far apart from each other as possible
- Patient bookings are scheduled as much as possible to limit interaction with other staff/clients, to allow airborne droplets to fall, and to allow time for extra cleaning measures.
- Therapists and staff are required to self isolate if tested positive or have symptoms of corona-virus for a minimum of 10 days.
- Clients will also be informed of any suspected or confirmed cases. We also ask Clients to inform us if they have a suspected or confirmed case.
- We encourage all clients to check in with the Covid-19 App - we have QR codes for you to scan at the door and on the reception desk
Our governing and supporting bodies including the General Osteopathic Council and Institute of Osteopathy work very closely with the government and provide us with regular updates on the current safety procedures required.
At The Claygate Clinic we have undertaken training, performed risk assessments and invested in safety measures to ensure that we can continue to provide the excellent and safe care that our clients expect from us.
The current government guidelines regarding masks can be found here